The objective of the leadership resilience and self-care training is to shape, encourage and transform your team players to create “authentic connections with self, their tribe and that which is greater than us.”
Outcomes of the training
- – Enhanced presenteeism (the ability to be present) through individual sustainable self-care practices.
- – Improved boundary-setting abilities to be empowered.
- – Self-esteem to promote confident interactions.
- – Improved team cohesion will create an all-inclusive approach.
- – Wholeness to revitalise personal energy levels.
- – Effective intrinsic motivation to be proactive and not reactive.
Authentically connecting to self
- – Creating a safe container activity
- – Introduction to the self-care tripod.
- – Understanding the growth curve of change.
- – Creative solutions to self-care that match the individual personality of the delegates. (self-care kit activity).
Authentically connecting with each other
- – Accountability partners video.
- – Setting boundaries – assertive communication style.
- – Triangulating/ gossiping.
- – How would you like to contribute to a culture of respect, inclusivity and diversity?
- – How do we change a culture from breaking down to building up?
Authentically connecting to the sacred
- What is your purpose?
- – Mentor’s table activity.
- What is your vision for self, tribe, South Africa and the World?
- The power of guided visualisations, setting intentions and gratitude.
Review the day.
- – How have you connected authentically to yourself, your team and the sacred?
- – Set intentions for self-care, tribe-care and sacred-care for the week.
- – Share it with your team.
- – I am a super hero activity.